These map sets are all by theme, built with current U.S. Census Bureau and/or American Community Survey data, and are clickable by set name below.
- San Antonio overall population characteristics by ZIP Code (main set);
- San Antonio by the numbers (~25 maps and charts). For a simpler, straightforward set, start with this one.
- Hardship Index (ranks ZIP Codes from highest-to-lowest re: hardship, based on six approved metrics first established by the Brookings Institution to rank U.S. cities)
- Educational levels;
- Citizenship status and/or language proficiency;
- Households and family structures;
- Housing issues;
- Public health topics;
- Veterans by service era and location;
- San Antonio’s four highest-hardship ZIP Codes by educational attainment and language proficiency
- Texas cities with high Hispanic populations;
- NOTE: For more detail about what’s in each map set (literally, the charts and maps listed by set theme), click here.